Thursday, January 22

Artificial Intelligence is SO funny!

And no, that's not a gibe at stupid people. They can be funny though (mostly just irritating). Anyhow, so I have to present my game to the CS department chair in an hour, and I was spending the last few hours on the AI of "The Game". That is, I started the AI a few hours ago :D It's all good though, it's actually working fairly decently. It could be SO much better, though, so I don't intend to leave it like it is.

Back to my title for today, I spent about 10 minutes laughing my ass off while I watched the AI fly in looping circles trying to race around the track. It was kinda like watching a bumblebee on crack :P Every time I thought it was about to go the right way, the ship would shout "I AM A WALRUS!" and go the other way! Well it would have if I had sound done. I'm so putting that in!

It's fixed now, obviously. Video in a few days, stay tuned!

No comments: